To Lubricants & Energy
Our technical experts are committed to helping our customers identify opportunities for development in the market.
By working to understand what you want to achieve, we can recommend custom-made product formulations suitable for your specific needs.
In our Technical Centres, we perform tests on products and evaluate recommended formulations by mimicking performance in real life applications. These testing capabilities are perfect for our customers and suppliers who do not have access to their own instruments or labs.
For Lubricants & Fuels our testing capabilities include:
- Rust and corrosion
- Extreme pressure and anti-wear
- Grease related (e.g. water wash out, penetration, dropping point)
- Metalworking related (e.g. foaming tendency, emulsion stability)
- Physico-chemical (e.g. flash point, density, viscosity)
- Metal surface analyses
For Oil & Gas our testing capabilities include:
- Viscosity and rheology
- Fluid loss
- Cementing related (e.g. consistency, gel strength, wettability)
We also work on trouble shooting and problem-solving. If the product, or combination of products, have any special requirements – regulatory or other, we ensure this is clear for our customers and does not affect the validity of the final solution.