Ancamine Aliphatic Amines - Description
Aliphatic amines are multifunctional amines with primary, secondary or tertiary amine functions linked by ethylene groups. The Ancamine line of aliphatic amine curing agents also include products which have been modified to improve properties such as pot life and viscosity. Modifications include adduction and condensation reactions (Mannich bases). A wide range of products are offered with differing properties including:
- High reactivity
- Fast cure at ambient or low temperatures
- Relatively moisture insensitive
- Reasonable color and color retention
- Good chemical resistance, particularly to solvents
- In heat-cure applications - good elevated-temperature performance, very good chemical resistance, and electrical and mechanical properties.