HyGold - Description
Ergon’s HyGold base oils are genuine naphthenic and paraffinic oils produced to exact specifications and designed for a variety of lubricating applications. HyGold products have low pour points, good solvency power, low odor levels, excellent color and color stability characteristics.
More information about HyGold
- Ergon’s HyGold products range from low, 40 SUS viscosity to high, 4900 SUS viscosity products, with blending capabilities to meet a wide range of industry needs.
- High film strength for lubrication
- Oxidation stability for longer life
- Solubility for compatibility with diverse additions
- Low pour points
- Excellent color and color stability
- PAC <3, by method IP346
- Met by all HyGold Naphthenic and Paraffinic Oils
- Modified Ames Assay by ASTM E 1687
- All HyGold Naphthenic and Paraffinic Oils Pass
- FDA Regulation 21 CFR 178.3620 (C)
- All Paraffinic HyGold Oils Pass
- Naphthenic HyGold 60 and HyGold 100 Pass