TEGOPAC RD can be blended with different types of silane-modified polymers and epoxy polymers. Formulating with various plasticizers, fillers, and other additives is possible to address applications like parquet adhesives, roof sealing applications or pressure sensitive adhesives.
- TEGOPAC RD reduce viscosity of polymers & adhesive formulations
- Through the partial or total replacement of a plasticizer, TEGOPAC® RD can avoid any migration effects by becoming chemically anchored within the polymer network after the cure
- TEGOPAC RD help to improve curethrough properties: by the lateral crosslinking groups of the polymer the curethrough properties are influenced positively
- TEGOPAC RD can be combined with different silane-modified polymers or epoxy polymers
- TEGOPAC RD can be used for the production of methanol-free formulations